Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit AH6803 300
FEEL BIG AIR Feel the Air, both above and below, with the Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit Women's Shoe. It features Nike's biggest heel Air unit yet, plus an ultra-breathable Flyknit upper that helps keep you cool when the temperatures rise. Classic colour combinations nod to iconic Air Max models of the past, delivering a modern, streamlined look that's rooted in Nike sneaker heritage. AIR ABOVE The upper is made with Flyknit material, which wraps your foot for a snug, sock-like feel. It's lightweight and breathable and gives you a comfortable combination of stretch and support. AIR BELOW A dual-density foam sole and large Max Air heel unit deliver plush cushioning for casual, everyday comfort. Nike Air Max Origins Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
- Foot-hugging Flyknit is snug, lightweight and breathable
- Max Air cushioning provides maximum comfort upon impact
- Durable rubber tread delivers excellent traction
- Colour Shown: Clear Emerald/Pure Platinum/White/Black
- We offer free delivery on all our full priced items and sale items included. All orders are sent on a fast 2-day delivery confirmation service by Royal Mail.
- You will be given the option to upgrade to Next Day Delivery at the checkout. There is a charge of £5.05 to upgrade to Next Day Delivery.
If you require more than one returns label to returns your goods, you will be charged £3.50 for each label that you use. You will be notified by email as soon as we apply a refund to your account.
Exchanges are free of charge when using the above link, however if you are returning for a refund, a cost of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund for using this service.