NIKE HUARACHE RUN (GS) WOLF GREY 654275 032 KIDS
Nike Air Huarache
Nike Air Huarache is another timeless model from the Nike designer Tinker Hatfield. These sneakers appeared on the market for the first time in 1991 and today they celebrate their huge come-back. Typical for this model is the unmissable rubber sole and midsole that ensures the stability.
The upper is made out of neopren as Tinker Hatfield was inspired by the design
of water skiing boots.
- Upper: Textile - is a lightweight material, which is offered in a very wide color scale and is mainly used for summer footwear.
- Sole: Rubber - a material that is very easy to maintain and you will appreciate it especially in rainy weather.
- Textile upper
- Rubber sole
- Phylonfoam midsole
- Waffle outsole in rubber for durability and traction
- We offer free delivery on all our full priced items and sale items included. All orders are sent on a fast 2-day delivery confirmation service by Royal Mail.
- You will be given the option to upgrade to Next Day Delivery at the checkout. There is a charge of £5.05 to upgrade to Next Day Delivery.
If you require more than one returns label to returns your goods, you will be charged £3.50 for each label that you use. You will be notified by email as soon as we apply a refund to your account.
Exchanges are free of charge when using the above link, however if you are returning for a refund, a cost of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund for using this service.