Converse CT OX Silver 641727C
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star (Tod/Yth) - Black/ Pink Converse began in 1908 as a rubber shoe company specializing in galoshes. Soon after, we started using our rubber to make sneakers. In 1920, we renamed our canvas basketball sneaker the "All Star." The name stuck. What didn't stick was their intention. We made them to sink jump shots on the court. You, however, saw them as something more... and started wearing our sneakers to do whatever you wanted.
- Featuring a silver bright skin
- a bright way to take on the summer and keep the energy high
- a vulcanized rubber sole and OrthoLite insole for cushioning,
- the kind of comfy that will keep you going all season long
- Bright summer shades
- We offer free delivery on all our full priced items and sale items included. All orders are sent on a fast 2-day delivery confirmation service by Royal Mail.
- You will be given the option to upgrade to Next Day Delivery at the checkout. There is a charge of £5.05 to upgrade to Next Day Delivery.
If you require more than one returns label to returns your goods, you will be charged £3.50 for each label that you use. You will be notified by email as soon as we apply a refund to your account.
Exchanges are free of charge when using the above link, however if you are returning for a refund, a cost of £3.50 will be deducted from your refund for using this service.